I JUST DON'T GET IT?

I JUST DON'T GET IT?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DEAL or NO DEAL

Today I was listening to political commentary on President Obama's speech the other night. The commentator said that it was true that the Democrats did not have a plan but that what we needed was a deal. I may be a bit foolish and uniformed but I thought a deal was the exchange of something that is mutually gratifying to each participant of the deal. In this particular case a plan to cut spending and a plan to increase revenue. I would say that without a mutually acceptable plan, we are left with NO-DEAL.


Afterthought: I think that we still have enough time to hire Monty Hall to broker the DEAL. He has experience in making deals and as a Canadian, he will provide an unbiased approach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment